Tuesday, July 29, 2008

If The Trailer's Rockin Don't Come Knockin!

No Jeanette's not here yet, but the trailer was Rockin and Rollin today! I'm sure you all heard about the earthquake that hit the L.A. area.

I was cleaning the trailer and just stepped back inside when Free Bird started to sway back and forth. I was thinking, Yeah Rock On Baby!

At first I thought it was me getting into the trailer that caused the sway, and thought to myself, "Man, I didn't know I had gained that much weight! I need to hit the gym a little bit harder." Then I stuck my head out the door and saw the tires on the trailer moving at least two inches back and forth. When it stopped I moved back and forth and jumped up and down to see if I could duplicate it but the trailer didn't budge. At that moment I felt a moment of relief that I didn't have to change my exercise routine or change my diet because that was an Earth Quake!

So I switched the TV from Design on a Dime to the local news, and sure enough it was an earthquake.

That was the second earth quake that has occurred since I've been here. The first one was in Loma Linda on the first day of my treatments. I only heard that one, but this one I felt Big Time!

I need to get out of here! My dream of owning a house boat may become a reality. Hope this trailer is water tight!

((((II I I'LL L S E E EE Y O UU U UU A L LL L L L L A A AT TT E R))))

No comments: